The Beautiful Moonlight
|Difficulty||Easy LV5||Normal LV9||Hard LV11||Extra LV xi|
|Difficulty (Reborn/6K)||Easy LV-||Normal LV-||Hard LV-|
|Difficulty (Reborn VR)||Easy LV-||Hard LV-|
|Notes (Reborn VR)||431||859|
- To unlock ANiMA, after the tree height reaches 47m, return to balcony with telescope. There is a scroll on the ground next to the entrance. Tapping on it will trigger a dialogue about showing a musical score to Deemo and unlock ANiMA.
- The Extra difficulty chart is unlocked by selecting the scroll at the Sakura Forest in playthrough 2 onwards (requires Forgotten Hourglass).
- "Anima" is Latin and Italian for "soul". It is also the name of a Jungian archetype.
- With almost 3 million views, this is the most viewed song composed specifically for a Rayark game.
- At the bottom of the cover art, there is a musical symbol meaning "repeat".
- This is the first song with Normal difficulty of level 9.
- This song used to have Lv10 for Hard difficulty. However, it was changed to Lv11. This is because the community generally agreed that this song was the hardest song in the game, even harder than Myosotis, which has its Hard difficulty listed as Lv11.
- This song is also featured in the "Alice" pack of Cytus II.