The Attic is a location to the right of the Piano Room.
- Selecting the doll, candelabra, the painting (before reaching 20m Tree Height) or the Masked Lady triggers dialogue.
- Selecting under the table will trigger the number 25.040854, the co-ordinate Northing of National Taiwan University Hospital.
- Selecting the windows multiple times triggers a short piano song (1.5 update).
- After reaching 20m Tree Height, selecting the painting accesses the Downstairs room.
- Selecting the wheel unlocks Electron.
- Selecting the broken glass unlocks Yawning Lion after reaching 12m Tree Height.
Forgotten Hourglass Edit
- Main article: Forgotten Hourglass
In Forgotten Hourglass playthroughs, the windowsills have a diamond-shaped decor, there are sparkling lights in the room and it is brighter than before. The candlelabra has changed to a more proper-looking one.
- Selecting the wheel unlocks Intermezzo in A Major and Moment 4.
- Selecting the broken glass unlocks Pathetique after reaching 12m Tree Height.
- Sometimes the sound of an EKG beeping can be heard after tapping the windows. Multiple versions of the sound is found inside the game files. There are different versions of the beep: with the piano, with a muffled conversation, with a car sound from afar, and with natural ambience.
- Sometimes, selecting the walls triggers the dialogue: "The walls smell of disinfectant".
- The design of this room was altered in version 1.5.
- Deemo doesn't seem to appear in this room.
- When the cat doll moves near the painting, selecting the chair will present you with the dialogues "This doll looks like a cat, And it's dirty..." or "Did the doll just blink its eyes...?", despite the doll not being there.