Hey guys! So Deemo 3.2 has been out for a while now, and all I can say is : OH.MY.GOD. They legit went all out on this update, and made some really damn good chapters with some hard and challenging charts. However, I want to pick apart each chapter in this update, and give you my reactions on all of them. These are in the order that they are listed in on the game. Here we go!!
This chapter is one of my favorites just because it is very diverse in it's selections. You get something different with every song in there, and that is what makes it lovely. I also adore the artwork that is in this chapter, and this artist is extremely creative and went all out of this, and I just want to say thanks to them for adding such a magical feeling to this …
Read more >
With 3.2 coming out and the pages starting to coming in, we're now faced with the same problem as the 3.0 update: new collections coming in the middle of the song set.
Before I start adding the collection pages/waiting for people to move all the collection pages, I want to know how we want them ordered.Read more >
Hey guys! Today, WE HAVE SOME ARTWORK (source Rologeass, no idea where he got the picture from). We get 2 songs from RAC 6, one being Frozen Emotion by Xen (from VOEZ), with another being Delusion by an unknown composer. Then we have Yamajet's collection with MonoKuro (which could be a rename from Monochrome Wind). After that is Mili's collection with a reprint of Galahad and Scientific Witchery. And lastly to cap it off, is Rain Of Flower by Cranky. There was also a caption with the post saying that the update was coming soon. If we were to consider the fact that it has been 1 month since the announement of this update at RayarkCon, we could possibly be seeing this update in 2 weeks or less. Now with some more song guesses :
Read more >
So, 3.1 was announced at RayarkCon yesterday, and we have 3 confirmed Chapters as well as more songs for Shattered Memories. And here is what I think could be in each chapter soon. Also, if anything changes color here, red means I'm wrong, green means I'm right, and this will go for difficulty levels.
- Ga1ahad and Scientific Witchery : E3 N7 H9
This is just obvious. This is one of Mili's BIGGEST SONGS that hasn't made it into Deemo. I'm assuming this will be one of the harder songs of the chapter, just because of it's fast pace and intense use of piano and violin. E3 because this is common for hard songs, N7 for the same reason, and H9 because it does not sound as if it would go up to 10 territory.
2. Chocological : E2 N4 H6
Another big hit, th…
Read more >
Deemo was my first music-rhythm game, & I'll always love it. Because of it, I went on to play Cytus, Lanota, & sometimes VOEZ.
This is part of a set of 3 blog posts on my favorite Deemo, Cytus, & Lanota songs.
Note: Any songs that are also in Cytus will not be counted.
If you really want to know a little more about me, rather than striving to be the best rhythm game player, I dream of getting one of my own songs into one of these games instead. So, watch as I shamelessly promote this song as much as possible (but, c'mon, just give it a listen). I mean... it's your choice, but you know which one I'd prefer you do...
In honor of my first, I'm proud to present my:
Read more >
There are a few things that still have to be done
- Since Deemo: The Last Recital has arrived in the west, we need to update all pictures & information for its exclusive songs (Daylight, From RestedPoint, Rise Up, Rebellion, Need Your Luv, Earlier Than Today, For Sis, Say Hi, &, especially, Feast of Spring)
- Search for if there are longer versions of each song
- Add a favicon for the Wiki like the ones for the Cytus & VOEZ Wikis
When I first entered this wiki, I have noticed something wrong with the Notes in ever song. It should have been Trivia, not Notes. Why do I think of that? Because these two words have a difference. So what is the difference between Trivia and Notes?
Trivia are interesting facts that are not well known. These are not-so-important facts or details. While Notes are a brief record of points or ideas written down as an aid to memory. The difference between these 2 is that Trivia are full of facts and details while Notes are short or brief information about a particular thing. Since the Notes, part is full of facts and details, it should have been Trivia.
So next time if you see a Heading that is entitled Notes, please change it to Trivia.Read more >
Since there is a lot of stuff that has to be done, this will be a spot to figure out what still needs to be done.
Anything that is already done will be struck out.
If anything else needs to be done, say so in the comments.
Add info on the Forgotten Hourglass Change templates for collections and songs Renaming all collection pages after Collection 5
- Fix return arrows on all songs in the affected collections
Add the 2 new collection pages
- Add info on the 25 new songs (and unlock conditions)
- Add cover images for new songs
- Add moments (and possibly unlock conditions)
- Add new storyline from Forgotten Hourglass
Add Extra chart info to existing songs
Alright, so the game finally updated, so let's check it out!
First of all, the 4 songs in Shattered Memories
- Michiru Oshima's pieces sound AMAZING. While they're not
something I'll always play, they're a treat to listen to.
- Oh hey, a new sound for getting a new high score.
- Infinite Puzzle plays like an easier version of Revival... so barely a level 10 if you ask me.
Entrance's music is slightly different... chart looks to be exactly the same though.
Alright, now on to the Forgotten Hourglass IAP... looks like the other 21 songs are in here. That would make sense for a $10 price tag (though for now it's half price)...
And... it resets the tree... at least all the songs are still around. Looks like you have to play the whole story again to unlock …
Read more >
- Michiru Oshima's pieces sound AMAZING. While they're not something I'll always play, they're a treat to listen to.
So, as of yesterday, we now have a trailer for 3.0 !! Here are the comments that I made on it.
- I see that this alternative storyline will seem a lot happier in tone as opposed to the last one. The new art looks amazing as well!
- Alright, 3 scenes isn't that bad.
- What kind of importance are the collectibles? Maybe it's for achievements, but I do not see any other reason...
- AND IF ONLY I HAD WAITED TIL THIS UPDATE... I wanted to reach the end sooner >:(.
- The new SM tracks seem very promising. I only know one of them though...
- 25 is a bit of a let down. Maybe it is 3 collections and a story chapter? That would make some sense...
- OH GOD... This is gonna be something... HERE WE GO... Also, here is what the song actually is. Parodia Sonatina is the orig…
Guys. Seriously I haven't figured out how those of you with all charming haven't gone insane with ANiMA 221-221-222. The only thing I can't do except the end which I can do, it just needs some occassional luck. this 221-221-222 thing I CAN'T STAND. I sped 3 hours and during that time I only pass it like twice or thrice. I need some way of doing it reliably and I've tried pretty much EVERYTHING. I need some pro tips and and actual guide on how to do this bit eg. which fingers/hands to use how fast to tap etc. This is how I've been playing so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5RFF0jUhjw&feature=youtu.be seriously don't watch the whole thing. I just use 2 on my right hand and tap the single note inbetween with my left hand. I just can't s…Read more >
Hey! So new info has been released on 3.0, so I am ready to review it!! Each bullet point is a different point from top to bottom listed on this blog right here, so read this first !!
- Alright, so some UI improvements will be made, which is a cool thing, all apps need UI imrpovements once in a while.
- I'm fine with paying for the story chapter, this already seems cool to begin with
- Shattered Memories is my absolute favorite chapter, so more songs added makes me happy.
- Oh god, here we go... If he is right, Deemo will be harder than VOEZ in my opinion.
- Okay, not too sure what this is yet, but new features are always a plus, so I'm excited for this "Classical Piano" feature.
- Okay, there is a video above the list of info showing Aragami, and despite b…
I have no idea or I have never bought anything in either Cytus or Deemo but bought keys in Voez... I am wondering about how will I get the full version for Deemo. Do I have to be one album and the whole story albums are also included in it? or Do I have to purchase the other albums individually?Read more >
Hey there again! This is basically a separate list for what I THINK would be in Deemo 3.0 and even past the update. Enjoy this ... long... list. Over time, some texts may appear green and others red. Green means I was correct, red means I was wrong, to check back a few times, or when the update happens to see the results.
- . If Sakyuzo had one heck of a chapter, it makes TOTAL sense to give one to xi as well, as there are tons of songs by him that can be used. Specifically,(which was actually rumored for the debunked 2.5 update), Ascension to Heaven, and Death Piano are my favorite picks to appear in this update.
- For those who don't know of the Last Recital, after the end of 2.0's story, there is an extra part exclusive (currently) to the gam…
Read more >
Hey guys! So, 3.0 has been announced, and it will be a BIG UPDATE. So, there are tons of songs to choose from for this, but here are my choices for what could be in 3.0!!
- Death Piano by xi . I seriously want this to exist. Not only because it could make really good charts, but because it can be fixed into the 3rd Story Arc (click here to see how I picture this ). This is an absolutely perfect choice to put into the main chapter of this story. If this is not the case, then a xi chapter would work too.
- Imaginary Friends by Sta . DANG, we have not had a single song by Sta in YEARS. This song would be PERFECT for the main story too. For those who don't know, Alice has a cat doll named Mirai, and for those who read the light novel, Mirai is her o…
Hello! I need some help learning some deemo techniques so i can become a better player, i use a ipad mini and unlocked everything up to shattered memories. I only use my index fingers and never used my middle finger, as well I also play on 6 speed. I have 92.52% on myosotis for normal as preferance.Read more >
I honestly only want 2 right now: Marika Takeuchi and Myuu. Their songs have always been great and i'd love to see their stuff in a game like Deemo.Read more >
I've been playing Rayarks's Deemo for an incredibly long time, and I adore if! Nothing is more relaxing than coming down with a book, your fluffy companion of choice and Deemo! I wish we could somehow get these games and the beautiful music and expand its horizon, I would love to be able to pay with my keytar or it can be used to help children learn the basics of piano? That would be amazingRead more >
Hello! It's Liam and welcome to my blog. In this blog, I am going to show my favorite songs in each Deemo collection (the title says it all!). I will only list the top 3. Guys, this are MY favorite songs in each Deemo collection. These are only in my opinion.
1 - YUBIKIRI-GENMAN (MILI) - The lyrics are so beautiful and the overall song makes me feel relaxed. I cried when I first heard it.
2. Utopiosphere (MILI) - The piano 'scared' me for life. I've been singing it in the shower, mall, EVERYWHERE. The lyrics don't matter IMO.
3. Saika (Rabpit) - Better than the Cytus version. Keeps me alive all the time!
Looks like they didn't make it (but I still love them): Jumpy Star by Yuk-Cheung Chun, Jeff Li and Justine Lu, Wings of Piano by V.K., and Dream…
Read more >
Perhaps you recognize my username? I have a phone now, and somehow my progress from Cytus on the iPad has carried over, but not the progress of Deemo. How strange, how very strange indeed! So, I now have a reason to play again. ouoRead more >
Looks interesting guys.
Plus PUPA at the end thereRead more >
I think it will be cool if 3.0 would be a thing,what you guys think?i would like the Exclusive Books on the PSVITA Deemo be on the Android,not just that,the WHOLE game too.Read more >
I have decided that the Deemo Awards system for nominating will work fairly like so (unless pecified otherwise):
Each week I will put up 2 categoris, and you can list off up to 4 songs to be nominated for each. They must have to have a link to the page, and an explanation to why it should be nominated. I will look at the results and decide 4 nominees by :
A) How popular that nomination is among you guys.
B) How reasonable the nomination is.
You can only submit once. Once you are a repeat offender I will not consider your imput entirely for the week.
Alright, now let's get going!
The artwork is fitting, well-done, and seems inviting for players. Any song by any artist can be picked for this award.
The gameplay is smooth, fun, and challenging for a…
Read more >
I absolutely love the new title screen. Any chance it could make the wiki home page?
Animated:Read more >
I do not know why but I just decided to do this because of boredom. 2.3 is a very good update, and one of my personal favorites, but I cannot help to point these out.
- That loading screen could use more animations.
- Chapter L is put into Deemo.
- L4 is the, annoyingly, unreasonable outlier of every single song in Chapter L's duology.
- Nice go copying all of the number patterns Cytus had for their charts or as Christian Maracle (shout out to him) would call that, "Coppyright Infringement".
- L9 is not short enough. It makes it look like L10 is an alternate ending, which it ISN'T. It's fine when L10 is put at full length, because it is the story ender, but L9? No. No, no, no.
- Why is Deemo on the L6 cover when Alice is CLEARLY playing Meteo?
- Lifill is ma…
yaoyue ginkiha lv10 nightfall ginkiha lv9 shadow in the mirror abia ng lv8
futarimiti lv8 783
angelfalse lv10 imp lv9 magicatz lv10 poem of rapture lv10 rondo for 97 keys lv10
Yesterday , there is a voez live-stream by rayark . But there is some content in future update of deemo included in there too.
New songs in shattered memories .
- Yaoyue by gondayu Hard lv.10
- Nightfall by Ginkiha Hard lv.9
- Shadow in the Mirror by Abia Ng Hard lv.8
- Futarimiti Hard lv.8 783 notes.
New Collection , Sakuzyo Collection.
- Angelfalse Hard lv10
- Imp Hard lv9
- Magicatz Hard lv10
- Poem of Rapture Hard lv10
- Rondo for 97 keys Hard lv10
Renew some UI
- Change the 'back' button to 'back' and 'book'
Im a noob, so
1. How much money is each paid collection? (for some reason I can't figure that out on my own no matter how hard I try)
2. How exactly do I unlock Myosotis? This is more of a confirmation question, because I looked up how to unlock it and it said "unlocked after ending credits". And I'm pretty sure all I have to do is what I've been doing: grow the tree and explore the rooms, and eventually I'll unlock all the cutscenes. Please confirm or deny this.Read more >
IDK why, but my game never starts up anymore. I had to delete and re install for things to work. What can I do?Read more >
Firstly - My apologies. I had to take a hiatus late last year without notice for a number of reasons.
The short version is that I was flat out between my university studies (I'm writing a thesis) and I had to deal with a significant injury to my right shoulder, which had to be surgically repaired in November of last year and I also just plain forgot for a while about this place much to my shame. I'm back in business now though and ready to keep this place going.
You'll probably have noticed that I've made a number of changes to the website, most noticably the theme. I unfortunately have a habit of missing things so if something is out of place, please do message myself or another admin of this wikia and we'll try to jump onto it ASAP…Read more >
I've been waiting for this update since the teaser video release!
So, this collection consists of songs in one of Diverse System's release, AD: Piano 3. I've listened to all tracks in this album, but I haven't got the update, so this is my prediction of the gameplay.
Tracks used are:
- CosMo@暴走P - Oceanus (Album title: Ωκεανος)
So, the first known track of this update. We've seen a small part of the note chart in the end of the teaser, showing the chorus of the song. The teaser shows that this song is level 10 on Hard, and the note are just SWARMing in. From what I've listened, this song is gonna be tough, possibly not too far from ANiMA. TBH, this song is really good; can either be energetic and kind of 'relaxing' at the same time.
- CosMo@暴走P - Oceanus (Album title: Ωκεανος)
so yesterday i was updating my Deemo to ver. 2.2 and i found out that the new songs are so good so i want to share it.
I uploaded all of the song to my dropbox
here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q99pzejyyzrg10j/AABvWSPNu5vo-N4nNXb9kw0ga?dl=0
EnjoyRead more >
Just wanted to make a blog about this collection and what I think of it. All scores in this blog are first tries.
A Turtle's Heart:
Easy: 100.00% AC 327/327 CHs
Normal: 99.99% FC 584/585 CHs
Hard: 99.89% FC 786/798 CHs
Comments: It's a nice upbeat song. Lots of single to double notes though.
Easy: 100.00% AC 577/577 CHs
Normal: 94.70% 894/912 CHs
Hard: 94.92% 1172?/1203 CHs
Comments: Probably the hardest level 9 in this collection. My right finger felt like it was burning though due to the amount of sliding in this song. I really like this song though.
Easy: 100.00% AC 338/338 CHs
Normal: 94.94% 726/739 CHs
Comments: Wouldn't be a first attempt, attempts, if there wasn't a big fail like this one.
Hard: 99.82% FC 1042/1069 CHs
C…Read more >
For three days (12/24- 12/26) Deemo and every song pack is half off. Get it while you can for a lower price!Read more >
Just found it on youtube.Read more >
so i might be getting a new phone(samsung, current phone is also samsung) for christmas, soooo my question is how do i get my game data on it?? :o i really don't want to buy the game and song collections again :(Read more >
So, I was messing with my tablet when I accidentally uninstalled Deemo. Went back to reinstall it, and when it did, I found out that all my progress was deleted, and I was stuck at the beginning with Deemo and no more tree.
Well, since I'm here, I'm going to have to beat the game again, which gave me the idea of speedrunning it. Get to the final cutscene and the credits as fast as possible. How would that sound?Read more >
Hey, everyone...your friendly neighbourhood Truffles here!
Now, you might be thinking: "Who the heck are you?". And, yeah, I haven't been spending much time at all on this Wiki as of late. But, ever since I started getting back into Deemo, I decided to swallow my fears and share the journey of my facing of a beast that has been looming over me since I started the game. Two beasts, actually.
Now, you might remember seeing something quite similiar to this blog, if you've ever inhabited the Cytus Wiki before.
What I'm doing here is relatively the same as there, with a few changes. In short, I'm going to be tackling every song on Easy and Normal difficulty, with the goal of an All Charming in mind for e…Read more >
HOLY SHIT Oceanus from AD Piano now if only they started putting more stuff from the AD Piano series...
seeing how void is in the artist bubble, does that mean idealized/sudden romance is there too?Read more >
yo guys deemo 2.1 is on iOS FINALLY ITS SOO GUD lolRead more >
My Kindle won't update to 2.0, no matter how many times I've tried. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling, but that made things worse. Any help?Read more >
Is there any program to create fan-made Deemo charts? I would like to do it :)Read more >
Anyone know??Read more >
How do we get this new free song? What's in that Mili book? This 1 GB download is too long for me. My god it's Altale GR2014 winner, and a lvl 10 song too. K, clearly the answers are below, and being worked into the wikia atm.Read more >
Song Artist Easy Normal Hard BPM
120 Read more >
The mainpage looks totally empty
Am I the only one with this issue?Read more >
I uploaded all of the song collection that i ripped from obb file to my dropbox. I didn't rename them yet but the song title are recognisable
here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qdzxn3menwuk5he/AAAL2v6303lMlAf1ma54tJjga?dl=0Read more >
Well now that we've let the new songs sit for a few months now I think we need to rethink the unholy trinity as some call it! Now there is the fact that difficulty with Deemo is subjective as there are the variables of device use, perception and finger speed but my only rules are this:
What are your three lowest scored songs on hard mode? What is your experiance with each song? What speed scale do you play on?
My entry to start is:
1. Anima 77.97% I cannot take this song, the notes move too fast for me and the sliders are nonsensical from what I can see! I just barely make it out thanks to a few seconds of screen spamming!
2. Libera Me 84.78% Does nobody talk about how unrelenting this song is? I personally found this harder than Pure White (W…Read more >
According to the official Deemo website of Japan, Deemo's getting a novel.
Thoughts?Read more >
The events of After Story could be watched here:
Feel free to discuss about it below.Read more >
Alright. Here I go.
So, entering the Deemo app is a problem for me as I have it with Game Center on my iPhone 5c. I have to wait for the Game Center flag to pop down before I can start the game. The wait isn't bad, but it's a lot longer than on my iPad Air 2. I guess that the only good thing is that it's not like Cytus which is that the game suddenly lags as the flag comes down and ends up ruining my score, but waiting for Game Center is just bad. I don't experience this problem on any other device. What is wrong on my phone? Has anybody else had the Game Center problem? I guess that the problem isn't Deemo, but the Game Center. I'm just wondering a little bit.
(I'm sorry if the passage doesn't flow very well; I rushed it)Read more >