Deemo ~The Last Recital~ CollectionsForgotten Hourglass. This collection is unlocked after the Library is unlocked in playthrough 2. There are 15 songs in this collection. Completing playthrough 4 is needed to unlock all songs in this collection.
|Tristesse||Chopin||1||5||?||(Playthrough 2) Reach 2m Tree Height|
|Intermezzo in A Major||Brahms||2||7||?||(Playthrough 2-4) Select wheel in Attic after reaching 10m Tree Height|
|Rhapsody in B minor||Brahms||3||8||?||(Playthrough 2) Reach 12m Tree Height|
|Pathetique||Beethoven||3||9||?||(Playthrough 2-4) Select broken glass in Attic after reaching 12m Tree Height|
|Ballade No.1||Chopin||5||8||?||(Playthrough 2) Select tree in Piano Room after reaching 15m Tree Height|
|Invention No.1||J.S. Bach||3||7||?||(Playthrough 2) Unlock Leaves Memory|
|Aufschwung||Schumann||5||9||?||(Playthrough 2-4) Select vase on Second Floor after reaching 33m Tree Height|
|Turkish March||Mozart||5||8||?||(Playthrough 2-4) Select book in Upstairs room after reaching 40m Tree Height|
|Moonlight||Beethoven||6||9||?||(Playthrough 2) Reach 50% Staircase Height|
|Flight of the Bumblebee||Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov||5||9||?||(Playthrough 2) Unlocked after end credits|
|Impromptu No.3||Schubert||2||8||?||(Playthrough 3) Unlock Budding Memory|
|Venetian Gondellied||Mendelssohn||2||7||?||(Playthrough 3) Unlock Leaves Memory|
|Piano Sonata No.3||Chopin||6||10||?||(Playthrough 3) Unlocked after end credits|
|Waltz No.1||Chopin||4||9||?||(Playthrough 4) Unlock Budding Memory|
|La Campenella||Liszt||7||10||?||(Playthrough 4) Unlocked after end credits|
- This collection consists of classical songs by famous historical composers. Thus, the tempo of the songs fluctuate greatly compared to most songs in other collections.
- All songs in this collection do not have a Normal difficulty level.
- Songs from Tristesse until Ballade No.1's artworks were comics and drawn in dark crimson.
- Songs from Invention No.1 until Flight of the Bumblebee's artworks were galleries, and they were greyscale and sepia.
- Songs from Impromptu No.3 until La Campenella's artworks were drawn with vintage colors (mostly sepia).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.