This page contains spoilers.
SPOILERS ARE ON
Rooms are the various accessible locations throughout Deemo.
There are ten rooms unlockable and accessible through the Main Story.
- Piano Room
- The first and central room. Deemo and the little girl reside in this room, close to a tree in the center of the room. Upon a Tree Height of 20 m onwards, Deemo no longer appears here; only the little girl and the Masked Lady may be present.
- Accessible from the left door of the Piano Room. Unlocked at 2m Tree Height. The Masked Lady can be first seen here. Memories and Moments can be viewed here.
- Accessible from the right door of the Piano Room. Unlocked at 10m Tree Height.
- Accessible for the first time from the painting in the Attic, then subsequently from the bottom exit of the Lower Stairs. Unlocked after viewing the Leaves Memory at 20m Tree Height.
- Lower Stairs
- Accessible from the painting in the Attic. Unlocked after first accessing the Basement. It connects the Attic and the Basement.
- Second Floor
- Accessible from the top opening of the tree in the Piano Room. Unlocked at 33m Tree Height.
- Upper Stairs
- Accessible from the right door of the Second Floor. Unlocked at 38m Tree Height. It connects the Second Floor and the Top Floor.
- Accessible from the left door of the Second Floor. Unlocked after viewing the The Key Memory at 40m Tree Height.
- Top Floor
- Accessible from the upper exit of the Upper Stairs. Unlocked at 50m Tree Height. Clearing songs from this point stops increasing Tree Height and instead increases Staircase Height leading to the exit.
- Alice's Room
- Accessible from the top of the stairs in the Top Floor. Unlocked at the end of each playthrough, after viewing the ending. The Forgotten Hourglass is located here on the piano and Moments can be viewed here.