With 3.2 coming out and the pages starting to coming in, we're now faced with the same problem as the 3.0 update: new collections coming in the middle of the song set.
Before I start adding the collection pages/waiting for people to move all the collection pages, I want to know how we want them ordered.Read more >
Since there is a lot of stuff that has to be done, this will be a spot to figure out what still needs to be done.
Anything that is already done will be struck out.
If anything else needs to be done, say so in the comments.
Add info on the Forgotten Hourglass Change templates for collections and songs Renaming all collection pages after Collection 5
- Fix return arrows on all songs in the affected collections
Add the 2 new collection pages
- Add info on the 25 new songs (and unlock conditions)
- Add cover images for new songs
- Add moments (and possibly unlock conditions)
- Add new storyline from Forgotten Hourglass
Add Extra chart info to existing songs
Alright, so the game finally updated, so let's check it out!
First of all, the 4 songs in Shattered Memories
- Michiru Oshima's pieces sound AMAZING. While they're not
something I'll always play, they're a treat to listen to.
- Oh hey, a new sound for getting a new high score.
- Infinite Puzzle plays like an easier version of Revival... so barely a level 10 if you ask me.
Entrance's music is slightly different... chart looks to be exactly the same though.
Alright, now on to the Forgotten Hourglass IAP... looks like the other 21 songs are in here. That would make sense for a $10 price tag (though for now it's half price)...
And... it resets the tree... at least all the songs are still around. Looks like you have to play the whole story again to unlock …
Read more >
- Michiru Oshima's pieces sound AMAZING. While they're not something I'll always play, they're a treat to listen to.
So, I was messing with my tablet when I accidentally uninstalled Deemo. Went back to reinstall it, and when it did, I found out that all my progress was deleted, and I was stuck at the beginning with Deemo and no more tree.
Well, since I'm here, I'm going to have to beat the game again, which gave me the idea of speedrunning it. Get to the final cutscene and the credits as fast as possible. How would that sound?Read more >